Listen in to this 6-minute lesson for the details on a 5-step process that yields lessons that have fabulous flow:
- Start the lessons with sharing what you're teaching–and why it matters. (And it might be easier to create this content at the end.)
- Develop an organizing framework for the lesson.
- Your first pass at scripting should cover givens, strategies and processes.
- The next pass of lesson development layers on stories, examples and illustrations
- Finish by explicitly telling your students what to do next
Want more help getting your course lessons created? Get a detailed guide to the work here: https://teachwhatyoudo.com/getitdone